Covid-19 Information For Our Customers.
Heaslip Ford is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are taking various steps to manage and respond to the evolving circumstances around this pandemic, while following the guidance of the municipal, provincial, and federal Public Health Agencies.
Our Leadership Team continues to regularly monitor developments, responding to issues and preparing to make any necessary changes in a responsible manner. So far, there have been no impacts to our operations.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is always of the utmost importance. We want to keep you all up to date with the extra precautions that we are putting into place as it relates to COVID-19.
The Ontario government has announced, given good progress made fighting COVID-19, that dealers who have separate street front entrances can reopen as of Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
With that said we are moving beyond ‘by appointment only’ and have Sales Staff on-site to assist you. Monday through Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.
Parts & Service also remain open Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm providing you with a contactless service experience.
Due to the size restraints of our facility we have put in place a Temporary Sales Waiting Area (should a Customer need to come inside to complete paperwork, etc.) complete with a table and chairs (6 feet, 2 meters apart) that have plastic seat covers over them. The seat covers will be changed per Customer and any writing utensils will also be sanitized or a new one provided to you.
Our Sales Team will continue to assist you with online sales, remote sales/deliveries and offer curbside delivery of parts and the like. The key take-away here is that we are still NOT in a business as usual environment. Our good practices include additional sanitizing, using proper PPE where necessary, physical distancing, and limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time.
Heaslip Ford’s Service Department -Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery Process
The Service Department will communicate with you regarding your vehicle keys and whether or not your vehicle is equipped with keyless entry (push button start)
1. Our Driver will ensure that they are equipped with the proper PPE (apply gloves and a mask)
2. If you are present during the delivery, we will be sure to adhere to the current social distancing rules by keeping 6 feet or 2 meters apart.
3. Our Driver will then leave a vehicle in your driveway (NOT TO BE DRIVEN) and will take your vehicle back to the Dealership.
4. Our Service Department will then disinfect all interior/exterior ‘touch points’ with Lysol (or other disinfectant), i.e.: steering wheel, shifter, door handle, etc. and apply a seat and steering wheel cover. Once the Service work has been completed, we will ensure that the vehicle is disinfected again prior to being returned to you with your paperwork.
*We recommend that you take advantage of our Remote Payment options*
Our Disinfectant Process – Sales & Service -The additional disinfecting steps we are taking to create a safer experience for both the customer and dealership employee. Please note that prior to us compiling the Customer’s paperwork we are doing so with freshly washed hands, and in a safe and sanitized environment. The pen that we provide to you has been sanitized or you will be provided with a new pen that is yours to keep!
Our disinfecting process includes:
Employees wear form fitting nitrile or latex gloves when disinfecting a vehicle
A disinfectant is then used to clean high-touch areas of the customer’s vehicle:
• Exterior door handles
• Steering wheel — including buttons
• Center console — outside only
• Gear Selector (Dial/Handle)
• Radio/HVAC Areas
• Start/Stop button
• Driver door armrest and center console
• Window/Seat/Mirror controls
• Rear View Mirror
• Seatbelt Buckle & Anchor
• Key fob
• Other – Depending on vehicle, ensure all other key touchpoints are wiped down
-Seat and Steering Wheel covers are applied
As a company proudly serving the community, we know how critical the prevention recommendations from Health Authorities are, in ensuring the Health & Safety of employees and Customers during difficult and complex times like these.
We are adjusting sales hours for an interim period while we adjust to the sales volume and showroom traffic surrounding COVID-19.
Hours as of 7/7/2020
Sales Staff on-site to assist you Monday through Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.
Parts & Service also remain open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm providing you with a contactless service experience.
FOR SERVICE: Please call 905-768-3393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALES: Please call 905-768-3393 or email email@example.com