Mustang Mach-E. Electric
Targeted 425 km Est. Range (On One Charge)
Targeted 0-60 mph Mid 5-sec
Estimated to Achieve 10-80% Charge in 45 mins (on DC Fast Charge Station)
This New Breed Of Mustang Is Electric
Built from all the passion of its iconic heritage, Mustang Mach-E is a new shape of freedom. Get ready to fall in love with driving all over again. Available electric all-wheel drive delivers exceptional handling and capability. Front and rear motors distribute power to individual wheels, so it can help you on snowy roads.
Your Mustang Mach-E will match your mood. You can select your drive experience to fit the moment – and the engine sound, lighting and even the responsiveness will adjust to your style – whether it’s Unbridled, Engage or, when necessary, Whisper.
The Luxury Of Space
Exhilaration is better when it’s shared. An impressively spacious interior with plenty of legroom means everyone will love the ride.
2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Est. City/HwyStandard 5.4/6.3 L/100km, seating for 5
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Post-Collision Braking
- Hybrid 2.5L iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4 engine Open image overlay for Hybrid 2.5L iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4 engine
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
- Front-wheel drive
- Traction control
- Four-Wheel Disc Brakes with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Open image overlay for Four-Wheel Disc Brakes with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Reverse Sensing System Open image overlay for Reverse Sensing System
2021 Explorer Limited
Est. City/HwyStandard 10.1/9.0 L/100km, Cargo 2132 L
- 2.3L EcoBoost®
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability
- Hill Descent Control™
- Terrain Management System™ with Intelligent 4WD Open image overlay for Terrain Management System™ with Intelligent 4WD
- Intelligent 4WD Open image overlay for Intelligent 4WD
- Trailer Sway Control
- Automatic LED Low-Beam Headlamps Open image overlay for Automatic LED Low-Beam Headlamps
- Body-Colour Door Handles with Bright Insert
- PowerFold® Mirrors
- Rain-Sensing Wipers Open image overlay for Rain-Sensing Wipers
All Electric. All F-150
F-Series has been Canada’s best-selling line of pickup trucks for 55 years* for a reason. And now, it’s going electric with the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning.
It offers all the brawn and capability you need coupled with an electric powertrain that can help you work smarter and in more places. But it’s not all muscle. It also offers high-level technologies and features that keep you connected and help you work smarter. Making you more productive than ever before.
So, welcome to the future of business.
*F-Series is the best-selling line of pickup trucks in Canada for 55 years in a row based on Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers’ Association statistical sales report up to year end 2020.