Our Disinfectant Process – Sales & Service -The additional disinfecting steps we are taking to create a safer experience for both the customer and dealership employee.
Please note that prior to us compiling the Customer’s paperwork we are doing so with freshly washed hands, and in a safe and sanitized environment. The pen that we provide to you has been sanitized or you will be provided with a new pen that is yours to keep!
Our disinfecting process includes: Employees wear form fitting nitrile or latex gloves when disinfecting a vehicle. A disinfectant is then used to clean high-touch areas of the customer’s vehicle:
• Exterior door handles
• Steering wheel — including buttons
• Center console — outside only
• Gear Selector (Dial/Handle)
• Radio/HVAC Areas
• Start/Stop button
• Driver door armrest and center console
• Window/Seat/Mirror controls
• Rear View Mirror
• Seatbelt Buckle & Anchor
• Key fob
• Other – Depending on vehicle, ensure all other key touchpoints are wiped down.
• Seat and Steering Wheel covers are applied